Connecticut
Options

I NEED TO FIND A RECEPTION AREA FOR LESS THAN 500$ !!

i am on a SUPER tight budget.. i know it sounds crazy, but i've already viewed a few places between 250$-500$ but i just can't seem to find the right one. HELP PLEASEE!!

Re: I NEED TO FIND A RECEPTION AREA FOR LESS THAN 500$ !!

• Options
    are you looking for just a place where no food is included? and you want just an open space with tables almost like a vfw or some type of outdoor venue,

my church does hall rentals we have a huge area with tables and a kitchen but i am not sure of the rental prices

what areas of the state are you looking at or want to

i am located in central ct i can give you lots of places to call but most of them are halls and they want around 900 just to rent the place
  • Options
    Depending on where, there is a fire house reception hall in east haven. I'm pretty sure it was around $500 for 5 hours, $50 for each additional hour. You could probably get it for less for a shorter reception.
  • Options
    thank you! I've found an outdoor venue for 400!
  • Options
    Savin Rock Conference Center is nice. Cheap too especially if you know someone who is a resident of West Haven
  • Options
    @KayMarie
    So what was the name of the venue that you found?
  • Options
    KayMarie1012KayMarie1012 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2014
    it is in south windsor at the rotary pavilion. its an outdoor venue with a large wood covering, kitchen attached, and a large field. it's perfect! i couldn't be happier. we're having the ceremony in a rose garden, and going with a rustic theme, really goes great along with it. 
  • Options
    That sounds perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards