Flowers

Still can't decide on colours! Please help me choose?

I'm getting married on December 5th of this year and I STILL cannot decide on the colours, which means I can't pick out the wedding party outfits, flowers, ect.

So, should we go for the winter theme (Hunter green, silver, grey, white, ice blue) or the brighter colours (Hunter green, sunshine yellow, burnt orange) to go with my tattoos (which will be on full display)? 

Re: Still can't decide on colours! Please help me choose?

• I would go with the brighter color scheme because it will be a nice surprise.  Most guests will just figure that your wedding will be a winter/holiday theme because of the time of year, so it will be a nice change of pace to see some bright colors in the middle of winter.

• Why not do both? You can start with hunter green and those wintery neutrals for the ceremony, then have some color pop at your reception. It could be like an ombre effect!
  • I would go with the brighter colours. If your tattoos are big and visible it'll be obvious why you picked the colours, and will be a nice change, I think.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone, for all your advice! I'm going to go with the bright colours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards