Ohio-Cincinnati

Dayton Barn Wedding

I was wondering if anyone knew about any "hidden" barn venues around Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus? We have a small budget, but like the rustic look. I also know availability is an issue since we are looking at Fall 2013, so hidden options would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a capacity of about 150. 

Polen Farms--not available til November (and no heat)
Ohio B&B-- out of price range and no indoor plumbing

Any help would be awesome!
Thanks!

Re: Dayton Barn Wedding

• Here are some that I looked at:

The Octagon Builiding/Historic Roundhouse at Montgomery County Fairgrounds
    Everal Barn and Homestead, Westerville, Ohio
    Gilbert's Party Barn, Xenia, Ohio
    The Centennial Barn, Cincinnati, Ohio

I think there was another event barn in the Dayton area that was reopening this year, but I've lost the name/link. If I find it later, I'll post it.

Good luck with your search!
  • Also, Benham's Grove in Centerville, OH. Can't believe I forgot about that one :)
  • Aha! And I found that one I forgot about: Celebration Barn at The Willow Tree, Tipp City, Ohio
  • Niederman Farm. My cousin's wedding was there this past July and they had about 190 people. Very resonable & rustic. You can bring it all your own stuff. My cousin's wife made everything herself with the help of others which saved a lot of money. I can send you some pics if you want just PM me. 
  • Thank you! I am looking into Niederman Farm
  • Hi I am getting married at Niederman in May and I wanted to see if you had any pictures, or also any tips!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards