Florida-South Florida

Grooms Cake help!

My FI is a cigar aficionado and a plumber. So I wanted to do something fun like maybe Super Mario with a cigar, or just a cigar box cake, etc... I've been getting outrageous quotes. Does anyone recommend a bakery that is cost efficient near Pompano Beach? If you have other cake ideas, please share them :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Grooms Cake help!

• It's the groom's cake, so it can be creative without the expense of the wedding cake.  Have you checked Publix? 
  • I did. That's where the wedding cake is coming from too. I was told, however, to wait closer to the wedding date to make sure the same decorator is there and then we can see if it's something they can do. Didn't really care for the answer. I am not a last minute person. Meh....

I'm looking around. I am now considering cake pops for him.

Thanks for the tip though :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WOW! Love the cake pops idea.  Creative and I've never seen it done before.  Hats off to out of the box thinking on this one.
  • Thanks!! The owner of the cake pop bakery has been working diligently with me. We will have Super Mario Bros cake pops and cigars made out of chocolate covered pretzel sticks :) CAN'T WAIT!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• verna25 said:
    Thanks!! The owner of the cake pop bakery has been working diligently with me. We will have Super Mario Bros cake pops and cigars made out of chocolate covered pretzel sticks :) CAN'T WAIT!!
    SUPER creative! I love it!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards