Wedding Woes
Options

Countdown to all of you cursing me....

Re: Countdown to all of you cursing me....

• Options
    Bah.  That takes effort, I'll just hide out without it.  Which reminds me that I have a full jar of cookie butter at home right now. 
  • Options

Why would I make it when I can buy a 10 pound tub of it on Amazon?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I see your homemade spread, varuna, and raise you a Nutella Crepe, with bananas, strawberries, and whipped cream sprinkled in the nutella for garnishment (there's a crepe restaurante in my town that makes this available all day long).....

Oh, and it comes with chocolate sauce too.

• Options
    We also have a crepe restaurant in town with a Nutella crepe that sounds pretty similar.  They call it the Funky Monkey, which makes me laugh every time.  That thing is simply divine.  :)
  • Options
    You ladies are making me hungry! Must find Nutella!
  • Options
    is this the day the nutella execs handled badly in stealing from the person who thought of it?

I think so
  • Options
    If I made it the kids would know it's in the house.  I prefer to hide it on top of the refrigerator and just randomly dunk things in it (pretzel, animal crackers, a spoon).
  • Options
    see, I'm EXACTLY the reason that companies shouldn't act assy--all I remembered was the assyness, not that it was all resolved OK eventually:

http://www.eatyourbooks.com/blog/2013/5/22/nutella-day-arises-from-the-dead

(also, why didn't this reply post 2 hours ago?)
  • Options
    I had a Nutella, banana and strawberry gluten free crêpe for breakfast on Monday and almost cried tears of joy.

• Options
    On another food related note, rumour has it that Oreos came out with cookie dough oreos today.....
  • Options
    On another food related note, rumour has it that Oreos came out with cookie dough oreos today.....
    Whaaaa? I will have to look for those. Except I wish Trader Joes would make their version of it, because I love their cookies!
    I tried the birthday cake oreos and was so disappointed. Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors of stuff [or Yellow Cake, really], but they just tasted soooooo sweet.
  • Options
    CaliMel11 said:
    Whaaaa? I will have to look for those. Except I wish Trader Joes would make their version of it, because I love their cookies!
    I tried the birthday cake oreos and was so disappointed. Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors of stuff [or Yellow Cake, really], but they just tasted soooooo sweet.
    Are you talking about speculoos?  Because ummm...

And:

• Options
    I haven't seen the one with chocolate...what!?!?!
  • Options
    I've, so far, held myself off from buying it.  But my will-power is waning.  ;) 
  • Options
    I will pretend I didn't see it.

I'm thinking that the reference to TJs and cookies, meant the ones that are "oreo" knockoffs.  Their christmas ones that were peppermint were di-VINE!
  • Options
    I try *really* hard to only buy the stuff I "need" from TJ's, which is wine, pizza dough, nuts, hummus, and almond butter. 

All of their stuff is so good.  I've never had anything bad from there.  

Now all I can think about is peppermint TJ oreos.  Damn you, O. 
  • Options

My one trip to TJs was so tainted by DH being an asstwat I haven't been up to going back.  THAT'S what I should have done Sunday.

• Options
    I think they're called Joe Joes.  Yes, I am certain.  I doubt they have the peppermint ones regularly, which is a shame (and blessing).
  • Options
    Yeah, whoever keeps reiterating peppermint JoJos. STOP IT!!! :D
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2014
    What about this:
  • Options
    did you now the nutella sold here is made with skim milk? and in europe with whole milk? and fatty fat fat whole milk is SO MUCH BETTER 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards