Knottie Tech Help
Options

My entire guest list and seating chart is completely gone?!?!

My entire guest list and seating chart is goneeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I know I had saved it a zillion times yesterday when I completed it. I have logged in and out with it still there. Now I log on today to add four more names to my long list and it says I have zero invited guests and has nothing on the seating chart. What happened?!?! How can I get it back??? If I cannot I will find another site to use as this is unreliable and I am going to be upset if I have to completely start over again. I will not trust this website to store my important wedding details if it is unreliable!!! Please help!!!

Re: My entire guest list and seating chart is completely gone?!?!

• Options
    My entire guest list and seating chart is goneeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I know I had saved it a zillion times yesterday when I completed it. I have logged in and out with it still there. Now I log on today to add four more names to my long list and it says I have zero invited guests and has nothing on the seating chart. What happened?!?! How can I get it back??? If I cannot I will find another site to use as this is unreliable and I am going to be upset if I have to completely start over again. I will not trust this website to store my important wedding details if it is unreliable!!! Please help!!!
    @racheldixon11485

First - breath. Lol. I know it's frustrating.

Second - Contact Customer Service at feedback@theknot.com or call Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252
  • Options
    racheldixon11485 Yes, our customer service team can def. help you out with this! :)

-KP
  • Options
    This site is known to have technical issues all the time. If you get it back, I would recommend transferring to an excel spreadsheet.
  • Options
    Use excel and dump it into Google drive in case something happens to your computer. TK is notorious for glitches like these. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards