• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cincinnati

11-9 Vow Renewal Vendor Reviews!!

Here is my HONEST reviews of the following vendors. My experience may differ from yours. :)

Church: Crossroads Oakley-Free- The church was wonderful to work with. We are members there but they were wonderful! The church needs hardly any decorating, although we did some. The pastor they chose for us was PERFECT! Id recommend them to anyone. 

Alterations: Sew Much- $50- She put a corset back in my dress from the Goodwill and she did a great, fast job. She did it within 2 weeks. I would highly recommend her!

Attire: Goodwill/Friends/Shepiner-FREE- My dress was from Loveland Goodwill, Suits were from MEAC food pantry and friends. Girls dresses were from Shepiner and Once Upon A Child.

Hair: Friend- Free- My friend did my hair in 5 minutes and it looks great! She twisted it in a side pony tail just like i envisioned. 

Flowers: Summer Garden Florals- $100- I wanted pink/white daisies and I had a vision, Nancy was wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted. There was a bit of a mix up and she gave us too many flowers but it was not bad. 

Music: N/A- Free- We downloaded songs onto a cd for ceremony music

Reception: 
Cake: Emily Stegman- Free- She made us a red velvet cake and cupcakes. She is a friend but i would HIGHLY recommend her. Shes just starting out but she is very talented!
Food (cookies/fruit/tea): Chick Fil A- FREE- My husband works there and they catered. 
Pies: Frischs- Free- A Friend bought them and they tasted so good! 

Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

Re: 11-9 Vow Renewal Vendor Reviews!!

• I do have ONE negative review:

Nikki Jackson - NJPhotography. 

She did my boudoir pics and was suppose to do the renewal photos. About 4 of my Boudoir pics were not very good quality and the CD she gave me doesn't work. 
    Then when it came to the renewal, we needed certain accommodations and agreements were made. A few days later, the day before the renewal, these agreements were reversed and made out to be my fault, even though an agreement had been made. We got lucky enough to have it work out, but it was not good customer service in my opinion. She should have just not agreed to begin with and we would have had time to work things out another way. 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• Sounds like a a very creative, budget friendly , wonderful event! Thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards