Wedding 911
Options

i need help

i want to put on my guest list what the choose for the for so that way i have an idea but i don't know how it says on the settings but i couldn't find it

Re: i need help

• Options
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I really don't understand what you're asking.
  • Options
    Viviant26 said:
    i want to put on my guest list what the choose for the for so that way i have an idea but i don't know how it says on the settings but i couldn't find it
    I have no idea what you are trying to say.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    What. The. Fuck. Yes, you do need help -- with grammar and punctuation.
  • Options
    Viviant26 said:
    i want to put on my guest list what they choose for the for so that way i have an idea but i don't know how it says on the settings but i couldn't find it
    What?  Please clarify what you're asking.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    I would think on "wedding 911," an OP would stick around. OP, please come back!
  • Options
    oh, ouch
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • Options
    Maybe she means the entrée choice? OP-come back and clarify so we can assist you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Viviant26 said:
    my best translation... "I want to add to my guest list and choose ....something about the for... but cant find it because i dont know what it says on the settings..." 
    am i close to correct??? 
  • Options
    I'm assuming it has something to do with one of the TK tools.  

If that's the case, OP, your best bet will be to check out the Tech Help forum!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards