Ohio-Cleveland

Florist Recommendation

I'm in need of help! Trying to find an affordable, amazing florist? thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Florist Recommendation

• Affordable was my problem to find. I will be making paper flowers :)
  • Did you use roses for weddings?  I would love a handful of options to weight them all out.
  • @Erika305 yes I did - at the recommendation of another board member. From my review post:

"Quite simply Ety saved the day. After firing our previous florist 3.5 weeks before the wedding I was stressed out. After seeing multiple recommendations for her I called her up at 6:00pm and by 10:00pm I had a signed contract and lots of pictures of our centerpieces and bouquets. What I wanted was very simply and straightforward and Ety provided it all. We lost our previous deposit and still saved TONS of money. Me and the bridesmaids all had calla lily only bouquets they were simply gorgeous. She should really be your first and only call to a florist". 

Pictures here http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/1001167/10-26-13-vendor-reviews-and-pictures#latest  I'll send you a pm with my professional pictures too. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • I'm using True vine flowers. The prices are very reasonable. I got an estimate from Ety and it was just thrown together-- u can tell that it was originally someone else's estimate and then she popped numbers in because some of it wasn't even applicable. And I had to reach out to her for an estimate after waiting almost 2 weeks
  • ashcolyer said:
    @Erika305 yes I did - at the recommendation of another board member. From my review post:

"Quite simply Ety saved the day. After firing our previous florist 3.5 weeks before the wedding I was stressed out. After seeing multiple recommendations for her I called her up at 6:00pm and by 10:00pm I had a signed contract and lots of pictures of our centerpieces and bouquets. What I wanted was very simply and straightforward and Ety provided it all. We lost our previous deposit and still saved TONS of money. Me and the bridesmaids all had calla lily only bouquets they were simply gorgeous. She should really be your first and only call to a florist". 

Pictures here http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/1001167/10-26-13-vendor-reviews-and-pictures#latest  I'll send you a pm with my professional pictures too. 
    I'm the other board member! Ety was great to work with and far and away the best deal I found. She also does chair covers at a ridiculously good price. I really enjoyed working with her and she was very responsive to my emails. She works out of her home in Medina so you save a ton of money since she doesn't have a storefront! Let me see if I can find a picture...
  • Here's a shot of my bouquet...
  • Forest Woods in Cuyahoga Heights....Vince is very creative, flexible and affordable.
  • Swank Floral Creations: http://www.weddingfloristmedina.com/#cid=glbc

Shannon works out of her home, which means she is able to provide lower prices.  Also just a heads up - her bouquets are much prettier than her website.  
  • I used Grande Design in Painesville, amazing flowers & my bouquet lasted for almost two weeks after the wedding. They were very creative in the design. All you have to do is just give them your budget & what colors you want, and you will end up with something fabulous.
  • I'm using Silver Fox in Westlake. Tera (who handles all wedding appointments and owns the shop) is beyond amazing! She wants to understand what you want/what your vision is and will do whatever she can to make it fits in your budget. She's very creative, very perceptive to your wants and will do whatever possible to make sure you get exactly what you are going for. She also will give you a lot of bang for your buck.

Before I talked to Tera at Silver Fox, I talked to Ety. Ety flat out told me she wouldn't work with the flowers I wanted (anemones) and her price was a lot higher than Silver Fox. After hearing so many great things about her and her business I was pretty disappointment with her response and overall quote. Needless to say, it was an extremely easy choice for me to book my flowers with Silver Fox.
  • I ended up going with Countryside Florist in Richfield, Oh. Sandy was such a pleasure to work with. She was so patient and kind. Such an amazing experience. Perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards