Chit Chat
Options

I think you can all relate to this

I carpool with my fiance. I was late picking him up today because I had to go get our invitations from our printer. He was upset that was I was late.

This was my reaction:

Re: I think you can all relate to this

• Options
    I can def relate to FI being annoyed with me when I'm late in general! He acts like sick a drama king sometimes.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    FI had a few complaints during the planning process. The day after the wedding he was all like "wow, all our planning was worth it!". And. Was all like "OUR!?". It was funny.
  • Options
    He's freaking out because he thinks there's so much left to do and doesn't know what is going on. I told him as calmly as possible that everything is taken care of and if he had been helping out more, he'd be aware of that.

• Options
    Yeah, I am totally planning our wedding. FI has these ideas and just.....never implements any of them. He contributes, but when it comes time to make the phone calls and send the emails? Nope.
  • Options
    Yes! FI is getting annoyed with the fact that I'm constantly working on planning it. Well, you're the one that wanted to start over 4 months out, so this is how it's going to be. I am going to insist that he does the rehearsal dinner and honeymoon though. 
  • Options
    FI is annoyed with how much time wedding planning has taken up. Apparently it should be "as simple as a few phone calls, writing a check, and showing up."

*head desk*
  • Options
    DH wanted to be part of the planning process but it was always during a planning lull. Or he'd come up with a wonderful idea for something that had already been decided on (I always asked his opinion even if he didn't really have one).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Belthil said:
    DH wanted to be part of the planning process but it was always during a planning lull. Or he'd come up with a wonderful idea for something that had already been decided on (I always asked his opinion even if he didn't really have one).
    This. Also, FI claims I don't tell him anything about anything when it comes to planning. In reality, I run all of my ideas and questions past him, and he's always only half-interested and/or focused on something else instead and says "I don't know" or "whatever you want." And if I really haven't mentioned something you're wondering about, ASK.

• Options
    Belthil said:

Yep, FI has done that several times now....only his ideas are half cooked and I have a blesshisheart moment.

I'm ready for wedding stuff to be over. How the hell do you function the last few weeks? I want this done and over with, so I don't have to be stressed about it anymore.

• Options
    Belthil said:

Yep, FI has done that several times now....only his ideas are half cooked and I have a blesshisheart moment.

I'm ready for wedding stuff to be over. How the hell do you function the last few weeks? I want this done and over with, so I don't have to be stressed about it anymore.

Bubble bath + wine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards