California-Bay Area

Onsite Hairstylist/Makeup Artists?

I'm getting hitched in a little less than three months and I'm searching for East Bay hairstylists and makeup artists.  Does anyone have any recommendations for hairstylists and/or makeup artists?  It will be for myself and six bridesmaids.  I would prefer someone who can come to where we are getting ready (at a hotel in the East Bay) but we might go to a salon if that's the best option.  I am also a huge MAC makeup fan so if they utilize their products that's a bonus.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

Smile

Re: Onsite Hairstylist/Makeup Artists?

• jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Giao Nguyen! I used her. But she doesn't use MAC only. She has a lot of makeup brands like Nars, MAC, and so on. She's great!
  • marydbeautymarydbeauty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!

I am a makeup artist and am a MAC PRO artist as well =) I've done many clients in the East Bay, mostly Pleasanton, Berkeley, and Castro Valley.

I'd love to talk with you more about possibly being your artist. Please check out my site! I also do airbrushing =)

http://www.marydbeauty.com
  • csoppitcsoppit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am a makeup artist in the east bay area. I use MAC. You can give us a call at 510.728.1308 or go to our website at www.waxcraft.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards