New York-New York City

Restaurant for wedding day

I need to find a restaurant for approximately 15 people to eat after our wedding ceremony. Any suggestions? We were thinking either Italian or American due to the range of ages and tastes.

Re: Restaurant for wedding day

• I suggest you search opentable.com.  You can search by type of cuisine, price range, location in Manhattan, and whether you want private dining.
  • You can also search Yelp for reviews, and specific restaurants in certain neighborhoods you're looking at
  • You'll have a great time with a family atmosphere in an elegant setting in Times Square Area.  I absolutely love Carmine's for lunch.  They are a little pricey, but do the "Italian" style and you only need to order half of what you think you will need, i.e., one meat, one fish, one pasta dish, one salad, a couple of bottles of wine.  You'll bring home leftovers!  Ask them if they could provide a cake or if you could bring your own.  Good luck!  If you need a reasonable photographer, go to www.allenspatzphotography.com  He does a lot of restaurants in the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards