Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

HELP! Alterations recommendations - need a quick turnaround!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a place to alter my dress that will be able to potentially make significant alterations in a relatively quick timeframe.  The dress shop called and I will have just over 4 weeks from the time my dress comes in until the date of my wedding.

Does anyone have an alterations place they would highly recommend both for exceptional quality as well as relatively quick turnaround? I realize it is a very tight timeframe so price is not my biggest concern.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: HELP! Alterations recommendations - need a quick turnaround!

• I suggest you try JenMar Creations (http://www.jenmarcreationsmn.com/). They are a team of 2 sisters that work out of one of the sister's house. They will be able to tell you right away whether they can fit you in or not. They are also considerably cheaper than the alteration prices at bridal salons. I had them do fairly extensive work on him (changing the back from a keyhole to a "V", taking it in all over, hemming and bustle) and it came to a little over $200. I think another bride on here recently used them so hopefully she will chime in as well with her experience with them.
  • Thanks for the recommendation!!!  I am 2 appointments in (had a lot to take in!!) and love JenMar.  I had my first appointment last weekend, the second this weekend and the dress looked incredible today - can't wait to see the final product.  I would definitely recommend them to ANYone!!
  • I'm glad to hear that!
  • Not sure where you are located - but I used Amazing Alterations in Anoka - and loved, loved Brenda and the whole experience. Some of her reviews online looked like people have gotten things done fairly quickly and her pricing was really reasonable so I'd check her out if you are still looking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards