Michigan-Detroit

Best Bridal shop

I am going to start dress shopping but I don't know where to go. Where would you recommend I get my gown???

Re: Best Bridal shop

• what area are you looking in?
  • Bridal gowns

• Oh sorry.. Detroit metro
  • I  got my dress at Bombshell Bridal Boutique. They specialize in plus size, but will clip any size into the samples, and they order in any size. They're in St. Clair Shores. 
  • Have you seen any styles you've liked? I would search some designers, find some styles you like and then go from there.
  • Bridal Magic in Canton, I Do Too in Plymouth, Little White Dress in Brighton 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Allessandra's in Warren, on Hoover north of 12 Mile. Nice selection, reasonably priced.
  • Thank you. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

• I found my dress at B Ella Bridal in Plymouth- love them.
    imageimage">
  • Bella Bridal in West Bloomfield,The Bridal Shoppe in Royal Oak, or Arena Bridal in Shelby Township!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone
  • I went to Elizabeth's in Northville.  Cute little place, some of the older women are kind of pretentious dicks, but I luckily got Aimee and she was fantastic.  She never gave me anything over my budget and had a great eye for suggestions of things I'd like upon showing her some pictures.
  • Diana's Dreams Bridals was great to me when I went as well as for my best friend's wedding.
  • Bridal Magic in Canton mi was great. I got my dress from them and the service was wonderful.
  • I really liked Elizabeth's Bridal in Northville. It's just such a pretty store (it looks like a victorian doll house), and I really liked the selection.

I also liked I Do Too in Plymouth, and The Wedding Shoppe on Woodward in Berkley. Good dress selections. 

If you want a big crazy ball gown with lots of bling go to Konja's in Berkly. If you are into lots of crystals and fancy detailing this has probably got what you are looking for.
  • I got mine at the Wedding Shop in Berkley.  I worked with Hilary and she provided a GREAT experience!  
  • I had an outstanding experience at I Do Too in Plymouth. Lots of friendly, personalized attention (but not pushy), nice selection, and reasonable prices.
  • Wedding Shoppe in Berkley for sure!  Loved that place!  
  • I think it depends what you're into - I am very low maintenance and independent, so traditional bridal shops make me uncomfortable (all that fawning over me... yuck!).  I guess if I had a budget for a multi-thousand dollar dress I might feel differently... but I got my dress at Group USA in Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills.  I was able to try whatever I wanted right off the rack, and they have a substantial clearance section.  Also I liked White Arbor Bridal in Saline - they are a traditional bridal shop but were very nice and no pressure.
  • @Hskokenos83 I had a wonderful experience at The White Dress in Brighton today! Kristy (the owner) is awesome to work with and I love supporting a small, locally- and FEMALE-owned business! Gorgeous dresses, lots in the $800-1500 range. Super highly recommend.

• I bought my dress at the Wedding Shoppe in Berkley. They were fantastic! I also looked Bella Bridal too. They were super nice too!
  • Found mine at B Ella in Plymouth. Great selection, good price range, and very friendly staff. I also LOVED the service at White Arbor Bridal. Beautiful dresses all under $2000. Wish I had found my perfect dress there to support them. Best of luck to you, enjoy!
  • I found my dress at B. Ella Bridal in Plymouth. The staff was fantastic and the selection was spectacular!
  • I got mine at Betsy's Bride and Formal in West Bloomfield. I went during a trunk show and bought my dress off the rack that was only 3 months old and she gave me $400 off the price. There was NOTHING wrong with the dress either! Since I'm getting married during the "busy season" and I bought my dress back in November, they got me into alterations right away so I won't have to fight for an appointment closer to my date. Great service. They remember me every time I go in which I really appreciate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards