Chit Chat
Options

I am not ashamed

To admit that I am going on 27 and unbelievably excited and anxious for Pretty Little Liars tonight!!!

Aria's reaction just kills me everytime I see the commercial :(

Re: I am not ashamed

• Options
    I LOVE this show. And I'm 32.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 26 and suuuuuuuper excited! I'm dying to see how this goes down.

• Options
    I always make fun of my friend for loving that show. You know what's weird though- being 29 and watching American idol and the 15 yr old contestants say "I've wanted to be on this since I was a little girl". They haven't been alive without it where as I was 13 when it came out. Depressing.

• Options
    Wasn't quite what I was expecting but poor aria! And the further this season goes, Ian Harding becomes a better actor! He shows some crazy sides and pulls them off flawlessly!
  • Options
    jenna8984 said:
    I always make fun of my friend for loving that show. You know what's weird though- being 29 and watching American idol and the 15 yr old contestants say "I've wanted to be on this since I was a little girl". They haven't been alive without it where as I was 13 when it came out. Depressing.
    ALL of THIS. I REMEMBER watching AI when it first started and I remember being on vacation with my grandparents. I stopped watching it a long time ago and then picked up again last year because KU is my FAVORITE person. But this season I am falling for HCJ! :) 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm not as big a fan of PLL, but I am addicted to The Fosters and Switched at Birth.

I'm 30. :)
  • Options
    Switched at Birth is so fun though!  (and I'm 37)

• Options
    I'm 34 and addicted to PLL, I even got my FI hooked!
  • Options
    I'm 27 and love PLL! No shame whatsoever! 
  • Options
    Oh man, y'all. Ever since we got rid of cable (and more importantly the DVR) I feel like I'm so behind on all things television. I've never even heard of this PPL you speak of. I will admit that I *loved* The O.C. when that was on (...and I was waaaaaay to old to watch such crap), so no judgement here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh Nic you're missing out!!! I think the seasons are on netflix or online!

Well since I know I'm not alone I'll admit my other guilty pleasure was Secret Life of the American Teenager and I was so pissed when she didn't marry Ricky!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards