Maryland
Options

Bridal Shower Venues in Western Maryland

Ladies, I need some help!  I live in North Carolina and am trying to help plan a bridal shower for someone who lives in Western Maryland (near Hagerstown).  She currently lives there, but is not from there, so is not super familiar with venues.  Can anyone recommend good venues to hold a bridal shower anywhere near the Hagerstown/Western Maryland area?  

I live in Charlotte and can think of a million country clubs, cute dessert restaurants, venues, etc.  Just don't know any good ones up there.  We plan on having around 40 or 50 people probably.  Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Bridal Shower Venues in Western Maryland

• Options
    Alexanders at Buckeystown (restaurant with several venue options) and Stone Manor in Frederick (B&B/country club that does events) come to mind. Frederick also has many great restaurant options and quaint B&Bs for small groups.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input!  I will check out Alexanders.  Stone Manor wrote back to me with pricing and the smallest place on Saturday is $4,800 just to rent out before you add food.  A little much for a bridal shower.  haha.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards