Illinois

Venue ideas - Rockford and surrounding areas

Good day all!

I am looking for some INEXPENSIVE and casual venue ideas for the Rockford and surrounding areas.  My fiance is from the S. Chicago suburbs (by LaGrange) and I am from Rockford... so anywhere between those two points would work.  again... inexpensive and causal is what we are going for.  Doing a very DIY wedding :)

thanks!

Re: Venue ideas - Rockford and surrounding areas

• hello fellow rockford bride!i am having my ceremony and reception at the burpee museum down on main st.the one that has jane(the trex) in it.the ceremony location is only 150 bucks.and the reception hall i chose is only 750 bucks.you also have the option of coming the day before your event to set up and decorate.it works for us since im doing my flowers(im ordering from dams club...very cheap)so we can go on fri to put everything together.ALSO this is one of the coolest perks ever..all of our guests will be able to tour the museum free of cost!all hours of the event.so instead of cocktail hour our guests will get to go around and have fun in the museum.
  • Oak Lane of Oregon! In Oregon, IL, very inexpensive and I'm really happy with it so far!
  • We are having ours at Starline Factory in Harvard!  I'm so glad we chose this place, inexpensive and has so many options.  My friend just got married there too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards