Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Northern/Central NJ venue prices

Hello! I have been to a total of 6 venues, including: The Manor, The Venetian, The Stonehouse, The Brownstone, The Madison Hotel and Mccloones Pier house.  I fell in love with the venetian, but we could not afford to have a wedding there unless it was during the offseason - and Jan/Feb 2015 is completely booked already!  I was wondering if anyone has recently been to or had a wedding at Crystal Plaza, Addison Park or The Palace at Somerset Park?  We are looking to do a spring wedding next year on a Friday evening for (give or take) 125 guests.  Our budget is 125pp before tax/tip.  Also, does anyone have any experience with these venues? (food, atmosphere, service, flexibility?) We also do not want a reception room that will be overwhelmingly large for our (small) guest count.  Thank you in advance for your responses!

Re: Northern/Central NJ venue prices

• Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2014
    This is an international board.  You're more likely to get helpful responses by asking on your local board.

That said, I have been to a couple of events at Crystal Plaza, and while it's a nice venue, it's also kind of hard to locate and get into.
  • Options
    I drive past Crystal Plaza every day on my way to and from work. It looks lovely, but it's on a fairly busy road and there's not much in the way of signage. I wouldn't know that it was there if I didn't already know the area. It seems like it would be annoying to make a left into their parking lot since you'd have to cross two lanes of opposing traffic, so Friday nights especially might be annoying.
    ~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards