Students
Options

NWR: Rant - Paper Writing

Ugh! I have been trying to write a short (two page) paper for the past two hours and it is going painfully! My prof gave very vague guidelines and it is on a very difficult concept that either I just do not understand at all, or it is extremely abstract in nature. I know I'm not the only in my class struggling because we have all been sharing links to different resources trying to pin down exactly how to integrate the concept into our paper. It is just so frustrating. I feel like this should be more obvious what I should be doing.

Rant over

Re: NWR: Rant - Paper Writing

• Options
    I sort of hate papers that short.  It's never enough to adequately go into detail or support an argument, so I always end up feeling like I didn't really say anything of consequence.  I also hate "response papers."  Vague prompts are the worst.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I know! Just tell me what you want, and I'll do it, lol. I did manage to get to (finally) get it completed. I'm just happy it is finished :)
  • Options
    I am on the same boat atm, I have a 3 page paper due tomorrow. Its answering a question that can be answered in 1-2 short paragraphs of bullets! its eating me alive lol 

• Options
    I had a professor a few semesters ago who was so vague no one was ever sure what the hell he wanted - but he wanted a 15-20 page paper! We were all so stressed out that whole semester!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards