March 2014 Weddings

11 Days left and all the sudden it feels like 1 day takes a week.

I totally just want 3/7/14 to be here.  Cant wait, but time is ticking slowly.  Is that happening for anyone else.  Went so fast in the beginning, but now I just want to do the tasks that can only be done the day before and of the wedding that are hanging over my head.  :-)

Re: 11 Days left and all the sudden it feels like 1 day takes a week.

• It starts to kind of pick up (I'm this weekend!!!  3/1!), but each day you just want to pass and get to the next.  I def know what you mean!  
  • We have 18 days and I swear the time is slowing down.  I'm sure it'll pick up again soon this weekend and next weekend.  We have a few 'loose' ends that we need to take care of but other than that, we're all good.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • good knowing im not alone or going nuts.  Im doing all the planning, so much for maid of honor and bridesmaid, so I im anxious for the day to get here to make sure it is all done right.  I am putting day of tasks in their hands and currently they have no time to go over prep.  So I put a list of supplies and tasks together for them and I am being called OCD about it which makes me angry considering with all the other things I have to worry about with the vendors, I need this list so I don't forget myself.  Everyone tells me something always goes wrong, and im ok with that, but I don't want it to be something small that makes a big impact.  But ill have to let go that day.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards