New Jersey

Hair - Bergen County

Hi ladies, my wedding is September 20, 2014 and I'm on the hunt for a hairstylist in northern New Jersey (preferably the Bergen County area).

One of my bridesmaids is a hairstylist (lucky me!) and will be doing my hair that day but I don't want her to worry about doing hair for everyone else. I've reached out to several freelance hairstylists and all have said they won't do five bridesmaids without also doing the bride (which I totally understand, it's a business and everyone needs to make money).

Any suggestions for stylists that will just do my bridesmaids? I'm getting married at Seasons but will be getting ready at a hotel nearby so traveling to me is important.

Thank you! :)

Re: Hair - Bergen County

• I am using a freelancer based in her home in Paramus.... her name is Enory, and you can contact her via facebook "Makeup by Robert's Beauty" is her page.... she is super sweet :)   I just had my trial with her this past Sunday (hair and makeup)... and I am using her for my bridal shower too before the wedding. Tell her I recommended you and maybe I can get a price break (hey every bit counts right?) hehe...  good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Haha yay! thank you! I'll look her up right now :)
  • Jeanine LaMecchia in Glen Rock is very accommodating and she does a wonderful job! 
  • Mandy was the first stylist I reached out to! But she said she wouldn't do just a bridal party :( 
  • SMClark23SMClark23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2014
    I met with Jeanine over the weekend for a trial and booked her! Thanks for the recommendation! :)
    Jeanine LaMecchia in Glen Rock is very accommodating and she does a wonderful job! 

• Hey! I actually booked with Jeanine after she did my trial! Loved her :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards