New Jersey
Options

REVIEWS: addison park. Gramercy at lakeside. Southgate manor

So we went to addison park, gramercy at lakeside and southgate last night.... We love addison so far its gorgeous there however i heard the foood is ehhhh... If anyone has feedback on the food that would be greatly appreciated Also my main concern is having another wedding going on literally on the other side of the wall .. Anyone experince anything bad due to this such as hearing music from the other party etc? Or even ppl walking intovyour wedding? Southgate they were very very nice gave us a great menu but didnt care for the actual venue (ballroom cocktail hr room) so thats kinda annoying lol Lakeside was absolutly gorgeous but not sure if its a place for a wedding. Cocktail hour room was wayy to small and he said we could have the venetian hr in the hallway and there was no bridal suite and he was very nasty sooo i loved the main ballroom and entrance but i guess that place is out.

Re: REVIEWS: addison park. Gramercy at lakeside. Southgate manor

• Options

You can't hear the other wedding or music in your ballroom at the Addison Park. I was concerned about this also but didn't hear a thing.  The food was awesome! By far much better than any other wedding I had been at. Guests are still raving about the food saying it was the best they have had. You can bring this up and see if they will let you do a small tasting before you sign and book. We did that and made us quickly realize it was the right decision.

• Options
    @Mss274 Oo great! Thank u for the feedback.. Im happy u didnt hear the other music lol... What about the cocktail room beging behind you, did you hear them cleaning up back there? ... Also how was it with the bathroom situation being that theres only a mens and ladies for both parties?
  • Options
    No, I couldn't hear them cleaning up. Remember you'll have music in the ballroom too.  I'm not sure for the bathrooms. There is a separate bathroom in the bridal suite but I didn't hear anything about the bathrooms.
  • Options
    Ok lol thank youu!
  • Options
    @bride2be7711 I'm having my wedding at Addison Park in August. My biggest concern was about the 2 ballrooms being next to each other. Anthony let us come in during a wedding so we can see for ourselves that you can't hear the other persons music and he was right! We haven't had our tasting yet but my cousins and aunt went to a wedding at Addison and said the food was delicious! And that's coming from an Italian family that is very critical!
  • Options
    @futuremrscrystal lmao thats good to know considering thats exactly what my party is gonna be (italian critics) lol
  • Options

My FI and I are getting married at SouthGate.  We went to a food tasting there and the food was AMAZING!  We are doing a stations dinner, so it will take up the whole room and we will have the building to ourselves for the night.  They have been great to work with so far-very nice and accommodating! 

• Options
    I've been to weddings this year at Addison park and gramercy. Gramercy was so much better!!!! Addison was pretty but we left hungry. Wound up at wawa after to get snacks bc we were starving.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @FutureMRSN3312 Addison Park is known for having an abundance amount of food. The couple must have customized the menu and took many things out. Their standard menu was one of the largest we had looked at. My Italian family was amazed about the amount of food and left over stuffed from our wedding. Sorry you didn't get to experience that.
  • Options
    @mss274 there was plenty of food it was just not tasty. The sliders were like hockey pucks. The pasta at the cocktail hour and meal had a sour taste. The cheeses at the cocktail hour were hard like they were sitting out. FI tried the carving stations and wasn't a fan (he eats just about anything). My BIL got fish for dinner. The smell was so awful we had to have it taken off the table. The cream cheese in the wedding cake was sour. The cookie platters were stale. It was such a disappointment.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards