July 2014 Weddings

Wedding Date Change, Will My Wedding Ideas Look Outdated?

So I was planning a March wedding, which we had to reschedule because my fiance's grandmother is dying and he's flying home to see her ASAP. So now my wedding is in July, OH LORD! Am I going to look out of style by July? I'm getting married in a boat shed, like warehouse style. My colors are pink and gold and white. And burlap. And candles everywhere. And wine bottles and wild flowers and daisies and children in poofy gowns.

Am I going to look outdated or too on trend or is it really just I should do this style that I'm in love with and say "screw you wedding industry fashion sense and your weird color choices that I don't like"?

Re: Wedding Date Change, Will My Wedding Ideas Look Outdated?

• So I was planning a March wedding, which we had to reschedule because my fiance's grandmother is dying and he's flying home to see her ASAP. So now my wedding is in July, OH LORD! Am I going to look out of style by July? I'm getting married in a boat shed, like warehouse style. My colors are pink and gold and white. And burlap. And candles everywhere. And wine bottles and wild flowers and daisies and children in poofy gowns.

Am I going to look outdated or too on trend or is it really just I should do this style that I'm in love with and say "screw you wedding industry fashion sense and your weird color choices that I don't like"?
    @specificnorthwest

I don't think you will be outdated so I vote for the screw you wedding industry fashion sense idea
    specificnorthwestMissJanelleD
  • Do what makes you happy!!!!
    specificnorthwest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards