New York-Hudson Valley
Options

wedding Dj hep!!

ao i booked a DJ who was part of WRWD ccountry station and he was arrested. i paid him in full already but now i cannot depend that he will be out of jail by then.  i am going to book someone else for my wedding. i need help with whos good, with a great price because i have already put the money out for our other DJ and cannot afford a large bill.  i am getting married at anthonys..
thanks!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: wedding Dj hep!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wow, are you talking about tommy lee?  I used to listen to him ALL THE TIME. And then all of a sudden he was gone from the radio. He was there for years.

Im using Much Music with Larry Mulligan. I don't know what you are looking to spend, but its worth a call and maybe explain your situation.

Email me if you dont want to post who it was cmp8423 at yahoo.com, i'm curious.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tommy Lee was arrested? For what? Interesting!

We used The DJ Solution and I highly recommend them! They were great to work with, and did a fabulous job with our wedding.  As the PP mentioned, I would let whoever you contact know your situation.  They might be willing to help you out on the price.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh!  what a fiasco... i'm so sorry! like this process isn't stressful enough!
    One of the DJ's i contacted Boss Systems charges between $800- $2000 according to his website.  I haven't talked to him yet- he left me a message last night and seemed nice but  if his low end is $800 that might be good for you.

Hopefully your original guy will give you your deposit back!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Destry Entertainment, we met him at two bridal shows, and 3 friends used him and really liked him.  His prices are really reasonable too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wowza - good luck!! i used big apple entertainment in larchmont an they were fab!
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Spinning With Style and his prices are reasonable.

I also know that DJ Frances and Danielle is $850...or at least she was last year at the bridal shows...and that was all inclusive.  I saw some good reviews on here about her as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call Strictly Entertainment DJs.    Gary did our wedding and was absolutely awesome and his prices are very reasonable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just read about him getting arrested in the Times Herald Record this morning!  So crazy!  Sorry I had a band so no DJ recs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow thats crazy! We got married at anthonys too! We used the DJ Solution, they are amazing!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mozzorellimozzorelli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone ever used Cool Cat Entertainment?  We're thinking about booking them and we're looking for an opinion from someone who has used them.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone ever heard of Top Notch Entertainment in New Rochelle?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards