May 2013 Weddings
Options

Signed, stamped and delivered!

Save the dates are out!

So excited. I also ended up getting $27 worth of stamps for free. Went to the post office to buy 6 books of stamps, FI was going to buy 3 and I was going to buy 3. We were only charged for 3 total. I went back in but the lady said it was her mistake and told me to have a great day :)

Nice.
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
Cake
my read shelf:
Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Signed, stamped and delivered!

• Options
    woo hoo! Score! ;)
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome!!!!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay that's awesome. Want to do mine lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_signed-stamped-and-delivered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:88dc5046-fa28-4472-a157-9ced08bb8901Post:21466064-dc09-4af7-9d14-62930eefea22">Re:Signed, stamped and delivered!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay that's awesome. Want to do mine lol
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]

No thank you!
    I had so many to send out it was nuts. The ones we picked ended up not taking writing on them very well, the pen kept smearing. So we ended up printing out all the information onto clear labels in a font that matched the font on the save the date. So it was a lot of peeling and sticking.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards