Nevada-Las Vegas

RSVP Day!

Well over here in Australia its the 28th of Feb which means its FINALLY the RSVP day. Luckily we are only waiting on 3 guests to confirm either way. If those 3 guests come (which is likely) we will have 33 guests joining us in Vegas + FI and I.

We invited 100 guests and had an AHR (before the wedding) with about 50 guests (most of which weren't traveling to Vegas). So we have managed to celebrate with most of our invited guests in some way or another.

It just feels so good to have some actual numbers I can work with to order favors and welcome bag goodies etc.I can also get the seating chart and place cards printed :-) YAY!

Not knowing how many guests were coming was the hardest part of planning this wedding. After we sent STD I had about 48 guests "definitely coming" - then life happened and now I have 33. Im not complaining AT ALL! Ive been able to get a premium liquor upgrade with an additional appetizer, dessert and entree at the reception and apply the cost of linens to my minimum.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: RSVP Day!

• That's exciting! I know exactly how you feel Mo! I was going crazy too. I was super inpatient and had our RSVP date Feb 22nd lol pretty early I know but I was anxious lol. We are having 31 plus the 12 in our bridal party. Looks like we will have a pretty decent turn out for our weddings! I didn't want to invite a large amount of people just close friends and family. Luckily both mine and FI families are both small.  I can't believe you only have a little over a month to go Mo! ahhhhhh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • that is great!!! We invited 50 people, i have a date for June 1, to RSVP, we have to pay everything off by the 18th of June so i wanted it done, so far i have gotten one card back LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Woohoo, Mo! I don't know how you waited so long! We had our RSVP date for January15th so I could plan and even then, I had to hound people until the end of January to reply! We invited 134 and have 54 coming... I have a feeling some people will drop out last minute though because they haven't booked yet and Easter weekend is booking up fast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mo totally off subject how long is your flight??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our flights are 14 hours from Brisbane to Los Angeles then just the 1 hour flight over to Vegas. The cost is horrendous! Most guests are paying between $1500 - $2000 for their return airfares. Luckily FI and I got a good sale and our tickets were only $1100. Its still very expensive for our guests + accommodation + food + entertainment. Thats why we are springing for a fully hosted welcome party, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and all the transportation etc for the wedding and pre wedding events.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• totally understandable now! We have a lot of family flying to vegas from LA, i hope you have a amazing plane over here!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Does the 33 guests include your add ons by other guests?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hahahaha @shoebunnie HELL NO!!! Im not even adding extra place settings at the reception. This wedding is invited guests who have RSVPd only! If you are a rude wedding crasher or couldnt be bothered actually letting us know you are spending thousands of dollars to travel for our wedding... well then enjoy Vegas. Maggianos has a main dining room... here is the number to make your reservation.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards