July 2014 Weddings

So many fun DIYs!!!

Girls, I am LOVING this stage of wedding planning!! I've been working on all sorts of DIY projects for our decor and it is so much fun!! I hope it's OK that I'm posting this here instead of in the DIY group -- I just had to share with you all! A few things that we accomplished this weekend: 

Centerpieces: we've collected about 120 vases in varying shapes and sizes for our centerpieces. My MOH and I painted some of them gloss white (like milkglass) and some of them with silver looking glass paint, blotchy to resemble mercury glass. I love the way they all turned out!!

Custom Unity Candle: We're having a Catholic ceremony with a unity candle lighting, so I ordered this 6" candle online and put our monogram on it with vellum paper to add a personal touch!! I'm basically in love with it.

Pictures below. Next up: I'm customizing our aisle runner with the same monogram as on the unity candle (hoping to start that tonight!) and we are DEEP in the midst of DIY pocketfold invitations (have been working on them for almost a year now! But it's going to be totally worth it.)

What fun projects are you all working on??

xoxo
J.

Re: So many fun DIYs!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards