Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Just joined!

After watching this board for a little bit of time now, I feel like I know some of you already! I have just started my Vegas wedding planning so overwhelmed at this point, but have already gotten some GREAT ideas here, so just want to say thank you!

Re: Just joined!

• Options
    Hi and Welcome! Everyone here has great ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  What are you thinking so far for your Vegas wedding?
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    Details? :) congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Welcome & congrats!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options

Welocome, I spend a lot more time lurking than posting.  I too feel like I know some people on this board.  They have been so helpful to me. How far are you into planning. Have you narrowed down a chapel or date?

• Options
    This board has helped me immensely!  We knew we wanted to get married in Vegas and were considering an in suite ceremony but weren't sure.  The Cosmopolitan was suggested and we both fell in love.  From there we found other vendors previous brides have used and adored and the whole thing came together.  I only stressed out a tiny bit at first.  Once we firmly decided on a place and our vendors it's all been gravy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcomes guys! So thrilled! So far we are thinking Aria. I LOVE the way their chapel looks. Then dinner somewhere, really wanting non traditional and then hopefully in-suite reception for cake and dancing. November is looking like the target month. Anyone here done Aria? Also, I have gotten so many dinner ideas from this board, such as Wicked Spoon and others that are a little different but would it be weird if we did burgers or something. We want the overall feel of the wedding to be festive and party like vs formal. Thanks!
  • Options
    We think we will be around 40 people. Anyone have feedback on Koi?
  • Options
    I know pinky is having her wedding at Aria next month hopefully she can give you some feedback :)
  • Options
    Pinky is getting married in 29 days!!!! Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Yay Pinky!! Missmo, your posts have been a godsend as well as Vegas Groom and Pink Days. I feel like I am so much further ahead on concept and ideas than I would have been.
  • Options
    Awww shucks :-) im a board addict. Glad you find it helpful not annoying.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    29 days!!!! that is sooooo soon!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I envy mo and pinky! Their date is so close! I still have 65 days!
  • Options

29 days, Im jealous.  It feels so much like hurry up and wait. Looking forward to pictures of Aria! 

@rosebubbly, I don't think there is anything wrong with burgers if thats the tone you are going for.  You are still treating you guests.  We feel the same way, we dont like the formal wedding feeling, that's why we choose dinner at wicked spoon adnd then looking for some AmaZing party options afterwards.  We just opted for the buffet because we have some friends and family with a variety of dietary needs and wants and the buffet covers all our basis with out a ton of work.

• Options
    burgers sounds great!! that is totally up our alley also! i think you need to do whatever you feel comfortable with! heck we are just going to Albertsons getting a few party platter, having the cake delivered getting some champagne and calling it good! since we are getting married on a sunday people have to go back to work on Monday so they will be flying back sunday night, a full reception wouldnt' work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards