Nevada-Las Vegas

Bridal Party Gifts

what are you getting your Bridal Party for gifts? I'm looking now for different ideas to get my party 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Party Gifts

• I got all my girls their accessories along with personalized shot glasses and a bottle of Stella Rosa. We got the guys personalized shot glasses also with cuff links with their initials and socks that say best man, groomsmen also with some patron.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • thanks! i think he is doing flasks for his side, i have a 18 year old, 13 year old and 30+ year old so couldn't really do alcohol:( 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing personalized hanger, a silk robe, I blinged out some flip flops and shot glasses for the girls and their acsessories. So far for the guys he got skull shot glasses and we will get personalized knives or flasks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • that sounds great! i saw this idea on pinterest on getting personalized bags and filling it with stuff that they would like and have a cute little poem in it, i am wanting to get the personalized hanger for me they look cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got mine a jewellery set, a clutch and paid for their hair and make up. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not a big fan of the personalized things b/c a lot of people won't use them, but it's a know-your-girls situation (as long as it doesn't say "bridesmaid" instead of their name).

I'm doing silver clutches for the girls that are all different but match their dresses and will be good for all occasions, and then something they'll use in their everyday life that's individualized to their tastes (running shirt for FSIL, perfume my friend uses daily, etc).
  • I offered to pay a certain amount of their dress, accessories, and hair and makeup (which they all agreed they wanted done professionally) - and so it ended up being easiest to just pay for hair and makeup for all three bridesmaids. I'm thinking of getting some cute robes for all of us for getting ready too. 

I think FI is going to cover the tux rentals for his guys - and probably some other small trinket. We saw some really nice carved wooden boxes with fancy playing cards inside the other day for about $40 - would make a really timeless gift and be fitting of the Vegas theme :)
  • I got each of them some jewelry from Kate Spade, not for the wedding day. Two are getting the "POP*CLINK*FIZZ" necklaces because the love champagne and the others are getting the friendship idiom bracelets. They all come in adorable gift boxes. I'm also getting them Wine of the Month memberships from Wine.com.

I got them silk kimonos from my trip to China to get ready in and I am paying for hair and make up. I don't really consider those gifts though.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards