Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Jjs House

Welp Knotties I know this is a question I have asked as well as many of you....JJSHouse.com is a hidden secret I was very nervous about spending $300 for my wedding dress in china but it was the best thing I could of done. My dress is absoulutly goregous. Its more then I could imagine the dress I went with is 002000375 and its that of the picture.  I ordered standard size and would recommend any bride to do the same and have alterations done in your home town.I saw the only time there were issues were when the dress was to be customized to size and I personnally believe they were not measured right.

Just order standard size. TRUST ME. Now the communication was rarely fast you have to take into consideration is the time difference so I would email at 9:00 and wouldnt get a reply until that night when it was morning time for them. The responses were very professional and all questions asked were addressed. I would recommend any bride on a budget to shop here. It took 30 days for my dress to be made and 2 for it to be delivered from china to Georgia. I spent $300 on my dress what I was orginally spending with Davids bridal for a dress i didnt love.If you would like pictures email me Awedding4carter@gmail.com

Re: Jjs House

• Options
    These dresses are gorgeous! Just the idea still scares me though. I would love to see pictures so I will send you an e-mail. Maybe I will also have to check out reviews if I can find some.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards