Favors
Options

Colombian Coffee bag favors

Hi everyone, I seen colombian coffee bag favors on the knot.com and was interested in getting them for my wedding. However, I been trying to look for them online as well as email the knot.com to find them but was unable to locate them. Can someone please help me! The favor is listed under the favors in the knot.com website.
Thank you,

Re: Colombian Coffee bag favors

• Options
    McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't order anything from TK. There have been a lot of complaints from people trying to order from here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank u for ur replay. the favors are not from the knot website. the favors are from a real wedding that someone had and i wanted to find out where they ordered them from.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in the mini bags. Have you found them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I have been trying to find them as well.  We have had no luck.  With him being colombian he was very excited when he saw those.  It makes no sense that they show things without having the information for other people to use.  So if anyone finds these cute little bags PLEASE let us know. Thank you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi...I am looking for these as well. Unfortunately, I'm only able to get colombian coffee, but not the actual sacks... If anyone is able to find them, please inform...

Thanks!!
  • Options
    I found a place that sells the jute favor bags but they don't include the coffee, or the writing...that might have been separate

Here is the website if you are interested in a little DIY project!  I thought the idea to be terrific myself. At a wedding with no alcohol people will often drink coffee instead.

http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com/store/000088.htm

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_colombian-coffee-bag-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:723ae7e4-9e4b-412f-b03f-74f6bfc376daPost:cb1f2a88-6aa4-47ec-9289-ac6dd79ae6f0">Re: Colombian Coffee bag favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found a place that sells the jute favor bags but they don't include the coffee, or the writing...that might have been separate Here is the website if you are interested in a little DIY project!  I thought the idea to be terrific myself. At a wedding with no alcohol people will often drink coffee instead. <a href="http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com/store/000088.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com/store/000088.htm</a>
    Posted by bbluefish[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Did any of you figure this out? :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Reallyyyy?????? it does not make any sence that they post items that they dont have, this is ridiculous, Im from Colombia and I will love to have this little bags as my wedding favors, what should I do??????
    HELLPPPPPP
  • Options
    They're impossible to get in the US. In some places they have full pound bags that are way to big and expensive to give as favors. My mom is currently is Colombia and she actually found the bags by themselves so you can fill them in with the coffee or candy or anything you'd like. They were about 80 cents a piece, empty, of course. 
    I hate that black lace but I'm going to take it out and make it look more traditional. 
    Maybe I should start my own Colombian coffee bag business ;)
  • Options
    @ VannaO: where in Colombia did your mom find the bags?  My husband's uncle is in Medellin so maybe I can send him out to search for them too?
  • Options
    seeandres said:
    @ VannaO: where in Colombia did your mom find the bags?  My husband's uncle is in Medellin so maybe I can send him out to search for them too?
    That post is over a year old.  The person hasn't been active on this site since last summer.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards