Florida-West Coast

Powel Crosley Estate or all inclusive venue? Please help!!

I'm new at this and just started to look for venues. I'm trying to start planning but I'm doing it from out of state. I looked at the pictures of the crosley estate online and I totally fell in love with the property, the only thing I'm afraid of is that the rental itself is already $4,500 for saturday and that only comes with the property and tables. Nothing else. I don't even know where to begin and who's going to cater? who's going to decorate the place? where do I get linens, silverware and such? who's going to set up the lights and decorations? who's going to clean up? who's going to coordinate all of this? It is going to be easier if I find a place that is all inclusive? Has anyone had their wedding here? And how much did everything cost for you? I plan to have a smaller wedding about 70-100 guest with a budget of $15,000. Is that doable?  How much do all inclusive caterer and event design usually cost?  I don't want to be stressed out about this wedding so if anyone can share their experience with me, I'd really appreciate it.   Please help. Thank you so much.  If anybody has suggestion of similar place to Crosley that is all inclusive, please lt me know.  I like nice outdoor scenery and unique building or a stable/pavillion 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/powell-crosley-estate-or-an-all-inclusive-place-please-help#ixzz2sftdDslU

Re: Powel Crosley Estate or all inclusive venue? Please help!!

• Catering by Robert. They supply almost everything and Susan is great to work with. And she has done a bunch of weddings there! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards