Snarky Brides

(NWR) Be professional, people!

My office is super laid-back. Like, wear jeans every day, football jersey Fridays, we once had a keg party kind of laid-back.

But some things just go beyond what I can handle in an office environment. Today, someone from sales brought in an animatronic cat that meows whenever something near it moves, and set it up on the CEO's cube. Which is directly across from me. It meows constantly. I want to smash it.

At what point am I allowed to sneak into the CEO's office and take out the damn thing's batteries???
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
eyeroll

Re: (NWR) Be professional, people!

• OMG that is so not okay. I'm twitching over here just THINKING about having to listen to something like that. I'd make sure an "accident" happened to it and make that thing disappear.

• I'd say it was okay about 9am.

Seriously, I'd have removed them a LONG time ago.

And my office is full of pranksters and jokesters (seriously people?!), so I've seen everything from silly string, to scotch tape on mice, across doors...*sigh*  Bunch of weirdos.

Although, I'd probably remove said cat and put it in a trash can.  And never speak of it again. 
  • Inkdancer said:
    Update: the cat had been kidnapped and Sales had been looking for him. I was able to return him to his rightful owner and I no longer have to hear that nonsense.
    Ha. Back when we had an electronics dept, we set up one of those "life like parrot" things we had in the As Seen on TV section by the register.

But we specifically did that to annoy customers.  And we were really fucking bored.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards