Not Engaged Yet
Options

My Local Board Is A Dud.

I don't know who or what scared them away, but it is a ghost town! I first joined the knot back in 2005 or so and my local boards were very active at the time. Sadly my marriage didn't last but I am back. I was on thenest for awhile but those ladies started a new board. Anyway, hi!

Re: My Local Board Is A Dud.

• Options
    Hi! Tell us more about yourself!

Are you in a new relationship?

What made you come back to TK?

What's your favorite book? Do you have any good ones to suggest?

• Options
    Hello! I am in a similar boat to you! I was highly active on the May 2012 board but my marriage failed quickly and here I am lol. 

Do you have any pets? Any children? I am also curious about any possible new relationship lol...
  • Options
    Are you in a new relationship?
    Yes I am. We have been together for 3 years, but we've known eachother for about 13 years. We lost touch for awhile.  We both were married and divorced around the same time. I went on yahoo messenger one day which I never do and there he was. We talked for awhile on there then we started seeing eachother again.

What made you come back to TK?
    He told my parents and his family he was planning on asking me to marry him.  He had me pick out my ring setting from his jeweler recently. So I am back because the first time I was here, I met some incredible people and everyone had such great ideas. 

What's your favorite book? Do you have any good ones to suggest

Hmmmm. A favorite book.  I will have to think about that one.  Its 6am and I just woke up. I do love the Harry Potter books.
    Hello! I am in a similar boat to you! I was highly active on the May 2012 board but my marriage failed quickly and here I am lol. 

My marriage didn't last too long either. I had the hardest time admitting to myself that it was over, but when the time came... I had enough of it.

Do you have any pets? Any children? I am also curious about any possible new relationship lol...

I have a dog and a cat. No children, although I am dying to start a family. 

How about you ladies??  Are you in a new relationship? Wedding planning? 
  • Options
    Hi and welcome! What was your favorite vacation?

Anniversary

• Options
    Welcome! What one food could you eat forever?
  • Options
    Hello, I'm also in the "returnee" boat, lol!

What do you do for a living? :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

Favorite vacation is renting a house on anna maria island and.sipping on coctails on the deck with my love.

One food I could eat forever?? Tough one but I think I may have to go with Five.Guys French Fries.

I do ultrasound for a.living. Welcome back! :-) Its good to know Im not alone.

• Options
    I think all of FL is a dud on our local boards. I'm in CFL and don't even bother checking. @IrishDreamer is on the West Coast though! 

You should fill out the Getting to Know You questions on the Introduction thread up top :-)  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    PepperallyPepperally member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    I agree, back when I was engaged before, my local board was so active and had a recommended vendor lists and vendor beware lists and now you're lucky if you get any response to posts.  Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards