New Jersey
Options

DJs or Bands that play EVERYTHING (country, 70s rock, 80s party mix, today's hits)

Hey everyone! Can you recommend a band or DJ that plays a little bit of everything and can really mix well and keep the party alive? We love country hits (ie Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean), 70s rock (ie Bruce, Led Zepplin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith), 80s party mix (ie Journey & Bon Jovi of course:) and today's hottest music. I would LOVE to hear my BEST IPod playlist. I don't want to spend more than $3000 on entertainment. Any help would be appreciated :) Thank you!

Re: DJs or Bands that play EVERYTHING (country, 70s rock, 80s party mix, today's hits)

• Options
    Look at VenueAudio. I was the same way at my wedding and they played everything and it all went pretty smooth. Was below your 3k mark as well.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I also looked at VenueAudio; they got great reviews! I ultimately picked DJ Chuck Russo. We've been to a few weddings he's done, and the dance floor is always packed.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Check out D'Amico Entertainment. Their DJ Alive package is amazing.  I've never seen an empty dace floor when they were entertaining.  Chris (D'Amico) is incredible at reading a crowd and playing the right songs at the right time. He'll play anything you want and if he doesn't have a certain song he will get it.

• Options
    Our band plays everything, they were A-MAZING, Soul Revival.  I think they have a DJ too, we just had the band, and people are still raving about them, www.soulrevivalband.com
  • Options
    Check out Posh Entertainment.  I booked them for my wedding after meeting with them once. They have an online personal website for each couple and you can add songs to a must play, play if possible, do not play and only play if requested list.  It is an awesome system and it allows the DJ to see what your taste in music is.
  • Options
    Time Machine Band  they are the best!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Live Wire is amazing!
  • Options
    Oasis NJ is amazing, but I don't know what you will be able to get for $3k. I would check them out though; it might be worth the budget increase!
  • Options
    Talk to Mike Chieffo from DJMC. He is everything you want in a DJ!
  • Options
    I heard Soul Revival at a friend's wedding.  They are amazing.  I'm going with a dj and I recommend him.  Rob at Colorblind Productions.
  • Options
    Were using Phase One from Craig Scott entertainment. Craig Scott has many bands that cover a wide variety. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards