New Jersey

Quality Affordable Dress Preservation

Anyone have an recommendation on quality affordable dress preservation places? TIA

Re: Quality Affordable Dress Preservation

• I am actually just about to take my dress to be cleaned and preserved (long overdue!).  One of the cleaners by me sends it out to be done....I was quoted around $225.   I want to check another cleaners to see if it's standard to send it out or if it can be done in house.  Regardless, I will have take it to one of my local cleaners.
  • I took it to my local dry cleaner and it was $180. I don't know if it was sent out or not - I didn't ask.  It was preserved in a box, with a "peak-through" window to see the dress inside.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• My aunt is a cry cleaner and did mine for cost which was $160

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • JoanE2012 said:
    I am actually just about to take my dress to be cleaned and preserved (long overdue!).  One of the cleaners by me sends it out to be done....I was quoted around $225.   I want to check another cleaners to see if it's standard to send it out or if it can be done in house.  Regardless, I will have take it to one of my local cleaners.
    Update - Ended up taking it to another cleaners that does it in house and has been around forever.  Charged me $175.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards