Ohio-Cleveland

Acne help!

Does anyone know a really good acne wash that isn't to expensive? When I stress I tend to break out a little bit and just looking for something to help control that for my wedding day!

Thanks!!

Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Acne help!

• juacvdojuacvdo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Lauren - Have you tried Proactiv?  I use just the face wash and it's been working for me.  I don't use the other stuff since it dries my face out.  I also drink a lot of water and am trying to limit myself to 1 cup of coffee a day.  I've noticed a difference already.  Good Luck! Smile

• BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too would recommend ProActiv.  I have tired everything!!  I'm 25 and irritated that i still have acne, and it's terrible when I'm stressed out!

ProActive can be a bit expensive, but if you buy if from the mall kiosk or mall ProActiv vending machine, it's cheaper and you don't have to pay shipping.

ProActiv has DRAMATICALLY cleared my skin, I still get some breakouts, but nothing super ugly.  I was skeptical to try it, but I know now it actually does work.  Plus the extras they give you are awesome, I love the green tea moisturizer!
  • edited December 2011
    Proactive is very effective, but it is a little pricey in my book. I would recommend Acne Free. It has the same active ingredient in the same strength as Proactive, but it is much less expensive and can be purchased at the drug store. I have used both products and think acne free is comparable...especially if you only get stress induced blemishes. Also, eating a diet full of fruits and veggies, drinking plenty of water of exercising will help! Hope you have a beautiful day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards