Florida-Central Florida

Inexpensive Bridesmaid Shoes & Jewelry??

I'm nestled in between Daytona Beach and Orlando and can travel either way and am okay purchasing online. I was wondering if anyone knows of any well kept secrets for shoes and jewelry for my girls? I'm purchasing both for them but seeing as there are seven of them I'd like to keep the costs down as low as possible. Any ideas or suggestions? All help is super appreciated! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Inexpensive Bridesmaid Shoes & Jewelry??

• I'm not sure about the shoes, but I would definitely check out Etsy for jewelry. I have 5 bridesmaids and purchased a set for each of them (necklace and earrings) and the total came to $166...which was much less expensive than several other places I looked! I'm not sure of exactly what you are looking for, but the Etsy shop I purchased from is WildStoneJewels. She was very responsive and they turned out beautiful!

Good Luck!

• I got some jewerly on Etsy and this place, www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/withoutwords. I am really happy with it and can't wait to wear it. Do you have to wait? :)
  • Sorry for the late reply. Thank you both so much ladies! :) we decided on going with a few Etsy vendors and love everything! Surprisingly we got our shoes at rack room which I was impressed with. Thank you both so much once again! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards