• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cleveland

Limos?

What company are you using?  I'm thinking about Luxury Limousine or BVIP but am having trouble deciding... do you know anything about either company?   Thanks!

Re: Limos?

• uszakkuszakk member
    Third Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    We used BVIP Limo. They are based in Medina, so if you are past a certain milage, they do charge a fuel surcharge. Our wedding was on the east side of Celveland, but even with this fee they were comprable to other companies we had quotes from.

Pros: The limobus (we got a 24 seater) was very clean and everything was in nice condition. Our driver was prompt and pleasant. Parking at the church turned out to be an ordeal because of construction in the area, but the driver was very flexible and accommodating. One of the groomsmen had brought a cooler with drinks and snacks along and left it on the bus when we got to the reception. BVIP called me the next day to let me know and said we could pick it up at their headquarters. I thought that was courteous of them.

Cons: Going from the church to photo site took FOREVER. The driver took the worst possible route, I assume because that's what the GPS came up with, but it was certainly not the most direct route. We lost a good hour of photo time. Our photographers were following the limobus in their car and texted me asking what was going on.

Overall, we were pleased with their service. I was disappointed our photo time was cut short, but it wasn't the end of the word. I would recommend them, although if you are on a tight schedule, you should probably give them specific routes/directions so you don't get stuck with bad GPS directions.
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    We used All Occasion Limo and they were GREAT. Get an Entertainment book...there's a 50% off coupon in it. It made our 15 person limo about $280...an awesome deal.

• Awesome!  Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!
  • We used All Occasion too and the driver did a great job. They don't have the fanciest limos of all the limo companies out there, but I was fine with not having a TV & satellite (companies that have those typically charge you more because of that feature). We emailed them our itinerary & schedule a week prior (with addresses) and our driver had no problems getting us to our places in a timely manner.

No matter what company you go with, I recommend sending them your schedule & locations you want to go to w/address in advance so that the driver change enter all the info into his GPS and also familarize himself with the route in advance.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards