New Jersey

Outdoor Wedding Location in NJ !!

Hello everyone! I am looking for an outdoor ceremony location in NJ relatively close to the Lodi area. Any and all opinions/suggestions welcome. I live in central Jersey so I know all about those.. looking to keep it close to the reception! And yes, we could use the room where the reception is being held- however my fiance isn't too keen on it. Wedding date is Aug 8, 2015. 

Thanks ladies :) 

Re: Outdoor Wedding Location in NJ !!

• Hello everyone! I am looking for an outdoor ceremony location in NJ relatively close to the Lodi area. Any and all opinions/suggestions welcome. I live in central Jersey so I know all about those.. looking to keep it close to the reception! And yes, we could use the room where the reception is being held- however my fiance isn't too keen on it. Wedding date is Aug 8, 2015. 

Do you have a reception venue already or are you looking to find one where you could hold the ceremony outside and then have the reception inside?  

• JoanE2012 said:
    Hello everyone! I am looking for an outdoor ceremony location in NJ relatively close to the Lodi area. Any and all opinions/suggestions welcome. I live in central Jersey so I know all about those.. looking to keep it close to the reception! And yes, we could use the room where the reception is being held- however my fiance isn't too keen on it. Wedding date is Aug 8, 2015. 

Do you have a reception venue already or are you looking to find one where you could hold the ceremony outside and then have the reception inside?  
    Our reception is already booked.. we would love an outdoor ceremony as opposed to an indoor one however where our reception is doesn't have an outdoor spot to wed. We had our heart set on Lambert Castle in Paterson, but they blew us off in the worst way so now we're under a year and a half from the wedding day with no ceremony spot! (our fault, I know, but we figured the Castle would pan out!)
  • Try Kip's Castle in West Orange. I checked into it when we were thinking of doing our reception in that area. They definitely rent the grounds for weddings.
  • Thank you! I definitely will! Yeah, the website for Lambert Castle stated they will host a ceremony on the grounds, but then after emailing them twice, all they responded back with was "no we do not host ceremonies/receptions on the grounds". That was it, nothing more nothing less. But I will definitely check this place out.. Thanks a bunch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards