Florida-West Coast
Options

Pro Pics!! :-D

Hey ladies,

We haven't been blogged yet, but even better....Stephanie did manage to put together an amazing slideshow for us!  I had to break out the tissues at work! :)  

Here's the link for those of you who have a few minutes to kill and want to check out our perfect day.  Enjoy!
http://www.pictage.com/photographer/slideshows/viewslideshow?autoplay=1&slideshowid=25162&slideshowkey=lyefsvupmakklsgv

Brooke
Brooke + Chavis
est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers

Re: Pro Pics!! :-D

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, slide show is great!   That picture of your father seeing you for the first time is PRICELESS! 
  • Options
    cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree!  The Dad pic is just PRICELESS!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree...your father's face was priceless.  Great photos!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg, so beautiful!! I love the pic in your signature too!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them. Thanks for sharing. How did your photo booth work out? First time I saw I want one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls.  That pic of my dad made me bust of crying/laughing.  It is definitely one of my favs.  I am such a daddy's girl. :)

Meg - The photobooth was a HUGE hit!!  Everyone loved it!  Our guests got to take the photostrip home with them and we got a second copy put together for us in a photo guest book.  There was no limit to how many times you could do it, so people did it over and over.  There was a line to do it all night. 

We actually won it for 3 hours for free.  We just paid for the add ons like the prop box and deluxe photo guestbook album.  It was totally worth it though.  The people at Shutterbooth were great! 

Here's a link to an album I put on FB with more pics from it:
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Bre it looked absolutely lovely! Check your PMs
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    HappyMrsKHappyMrsK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are amazing photos! Such a beautiful wedding. I used Stephanie for my wedding too, she does a great job! Congrats on your marriage!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards