• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wedding Classifieds

WTB: burlap, lanterns, shabby chic

Looking for white lanterns, burlap/burlap and lace table runners (8 feet long) and other rustic items. Our colors are champagne, mint and pale pink. If you're getting married before August I would be willing to purchase and pay for shipping

Re: WTB: burlap, lanterns, shabby chic

• edited February 2014
    Hello! I am getting married in May in Connecticut at a barn and have burlap table runners with lace ends. I also have:

- 18 burlap table runners w/ivory lace at the ends 14" wide and 7' here is a picture. We paid $5/ea

- Small wicker/wood basket for programs (it's this basket) We paid $7.99

- Thank you banner, image here. We paid $10

- Mr. Mrs. bunting signs for backs of chairs, my mom is making but similar to these (here)

- Large metal cage and cards sign, image here (but we will only have the larger one). We paid $25

- Mason jars, marson jars, mason jars lol. We are using them as center pieces. 1 quart and 2 pint jars on each table to hold flowers. I'd have to price out what we paid.

- Ring bearer wood boxes we ordered from here. We paid $50

- Wood cake stand. We are still choosing, but will probably go with something similar to this (here)

- Bride and Groom champagne toasting classes.

- A ceremony seating sign to say "Pick a seat not a side". We haven't made yet, but similar to this (here)

- White "Bride" zip-up hoodie for getting ready.

If you are interested in anything feel free to e-mail me: [email protected]

sheenaloveseddie
  • I may have some stuff that you're looking for. Check out my website at http://teamokgo.weebly.com

I have wooden slabs, burlap runners, etc that may help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards