Texas-San Antonio

San Antonio venue under $5K?

Hi All! We are starting to look into venues where we can have both ceremony and reception. Absolutely love the Kendall Plantation, however it is a little over our budget. Anyone have any recommendations for venues under the $5K mark? Our guest count is about 200. Thanks! =)

Re: San Antonio venue under $5K?

• It's not in SA but New Braunfels has Boulder Springs.
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Thanks! We're really trying to stay in SA, but definitely want to keep the options open! :)
  • We are getting married in February at Canyon Springs Golf Club. They have different ceremony sites and reception venues. The place is awesome because they dont nickel and dime for everything like bar set up or security, linens etc. The food is amazing and they provide just about everything including lanterns, candles and mirrors for centerpieces. My budget was the same for about 150 guests. We are having it during the day since it was cheaper. I would definitely reccommend looking at it. Good Luck!
  • Thanks Jenny! That's one place I hadn't even really heard of. I'll definitely look into it! Congrats to you and hope you have an amazing wedding day!! =)
  • I looked for months comparing numbers trying to stay within the budget. I didn't have to give anything up and got more than I expected at Canyon Springs. Brenda Rodriguez is the contact person there. You won't be disappointed! Everyone is so professional and helpful, the grounds are beautiful and the food is delicious. I also looked into Kendall plantation but it was about double what we wanted to pay without the food and extras. Hope this helps.
  • Hello Liz my god brother liked the plantation too but its pretty far from hotels.it ended up being 8,000 and they were on a budget. If your also on a budget I can take your photos.please check out my website www.photosbyfelisiaisom.com I think you'll love the price!
  • you should check out Vintage Oaks Events! Large property covered in large live oaks, and very affordable. Down Blanco Rd outside Loop1604-- check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vintage-Oaks-Events/501073506629612
  • Try Pearl Stable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards