Wedding Woes

Taw, TWD.

It was good last night, yo.

Re: Taw, TWD.

• I DIDN'T WATCH.  Ugh.  The ONLY time we didn't watch live and it was the finale.  We forgot it was sunday, started a movie and by the time we realized we missed TWD we were too tired to start watching it.

I am going to watch as soon as DH walks in the door this afternoon.  
  • I think there is one more left. IT WAS GOOD!!!!!

I think one of the best this season. In my opinion.

• Oh one more?  Nice.  I wonder what I was thinking?
  • Watched it this morning. There are no words.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMFG.  I wasn't ready for that.  I had suspected something along those lines a while ago but damn.  Can't really be prepared for it.

Is everyone ready to talk all spoilery?
  • I just had a feeling that Lizzy had to go.  I never thought they'd do it this way.  I figured Lizzy would eventually get caught by a walker she was playing with.  I was horrified to see what she had done to her sister.  Those last 15 minutes were hard to watch.

I was glad that Carol got her secret about Karen and David out in the open.  We as viewers knew it had to be done before they meet up with any of the others at Terminus (or along the way).  I think she felt she needed to say it to him.  He deserved to know what happened and it was eating at her.

I can't wait to see the next two episodes.  I have no idea why I thought it was the finale last night.  We haven't seen Rick, Michonne and Carl in several weeks.

• Yes, we all knew Lizzy was crazy, but poor Mika. You can't blame Carol for what she did. Either way wouldn't be easy.

I think Tyrese only forgave her because of what happened to Lizzy.

• I knew lizzie was a murderer, but I never expected that! Ugh, nightmares.

I love carol, she's had such character development. 
  • I also didn't understand why Tyrese was all in love. It didn't seem like a long relationship they were in. I guess in their time 2 months is like two years, but he went to the left on that one.

I assume it's a bit of "what could have been" too.

I also understand that Carol is the "do what needs to be done" person, but she doesn't have to jump on ever task. Other people can do these things too.

• I also didn't understand why Tyrese was all in love. It didn't seem like a long relationship they were in. I guess in their time 2 months is like two years, but he went to the left on that one.

I assume it's a bit of "what could have been" too.

I also understand that Carol is the "do what needs to be done" person, but she doesn't have to jump on ever task. Other people can do these things too.

I agree with all of this.  I think Tyrese is grieving the loss of the thought of a Karen in his life.

I feel bad for Carol that she feels like she has to be the one to always do these things to save her group.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards