Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Wedding photo album

Anyone know where to find a nice one for a reasonable price? I've looked everywhere I can think of (Walmart, Kmart, Michael's, TJ Maxx, Target, Jc Penney, Sears). No one has any that I would even consider. I also looked on Amazon but the reviews madr me nervous.

Where did you get yours from? How much did it cost? Do you love it? Thanks!

And I would get one from our photographer but he doesn't sell them.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wedding photo album

• Options
    Have you tried Mpix.com?
  • Options
    I made ours on Shutterfly.  They don't really make "photo albums" now like they used to  because most people don't print out a lot of pictures anymore and when they do it is for a scrapbook or they do a book on Shutterfly or similar service.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    Do you mean an album to insert printed photos or an album with your photos printed onto the actual pages of the book?

I made the latter at Picaboo, I use them a lot. The former I got an album for our Photo Booth shots at Kohl's.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    @photokitty

I have used Picaboo a lot for family albums. I am curious if you used one of their prestige ones for your wedding? I would love to get a better idea on how those are!

Anniversary
  • Options
    bubblegum1309 I haven't used the prestige, just the classic. I'm curious too, but they are a little too much for me. I'm really curious about the new square flush mounts, too!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    @photokitty

I think I am going for one of the prestige. I bought a voucher for picaboo so that should save me $60 on it. I just fear that the classic wont feel elegant enough? That may be because I associate it with our camping trips every year as those are the only albums I make!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards