Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Wedding photo album

Anyone know where to find a nice one for a reasonable price? I've looked everywhere I can think of (Walmart, Kmart, Michael's, TJ Maxx, Target, Jc Penney, Sears). No one has any that I would even consider. I also looked on Amazon but the reviews madr me nervous.

Where did you get yours from? How much did it cost? Do you love it? Thanks!

And I would get one from our photographer but he doesn't sell them.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wedding photo album

• Have you tried Mpix.com?
  • AprilH81AprilH81 Columbus, OH member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    I made ours on Shutterfly.  They don't really make "photo albums" now like they used to  because most people don't print out a lot of pictures anymore and when they do it is for a scrapbook or they do a book on Shutterfly or similar service.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • photokittyphotokitty where I want to be mod
    Moderator Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    Do you mean an album to insert printed photos or an album with your photos printed onto the actual pages of the book?

I made the latter at Picaboo, I use them a lot. The former I got an album for our Photo Booth shots at Kohl's.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• @photokitty

I have used Picaboo a lot for family albums. I am curious if you used one of their prestige ones for your wedding? I would love to get a better idea on how those are!

Anniversary
  • photokittyphotokitty where I want to be mod
    Moderator Knottie Warrior 5000 Comments 500 Love Its
    bubblegum1309 I haven't used the prestige, just the classic. I'm curious too, but they are a little too much for me. I'm really curious about the new square flush mounts, too!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• @photokitty

I think I am going for one of the prestige. I bought a voucher for picaboo so that should save me $60 on it. I just fear that the classic wont feel elegant enough? That may be because I associate it with our camping trips every year as those are the only albums I make!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards