Florida-South Florida

Looking for a SPECIFIC venue - SoFLA

This is my first post on here, so bear with me.

I am looking for a specific venue that, in my search weeks ago, I found but cannot remember its name. At the time I didn't think I would use it, so I didn't bookmark the website or write down the name (I know, I know--foolish me). Now I'm reconsidering it as the venue for our reception, but I CANNOT FIND IT!

It was a club house or rustic-looking building, on the beach, somewhere in south florida area--I'm almost sure it was Jupiter or around that Palm Beach area, but whenever I search I come up with different places, but not this one.

It's maddening. I know it wasn't more than $1000 to rent, fit upwards of 100 people, had a rustic-beach look, and has been used formerly as a reception site. I know it's on the beach and north of my hometown, Boca Raton, but south of Melbourne.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, PLEASE let me know. Hints and clues are also welcome. 

I have already googled (for hours), searched my browser history, checked and double-checked my bookmarks, and checked weddingwire and the knot (obviously), with no luck. 

If it wasn't clear, it's not a hotel or conventional venue, hence the cheapness to rent, and it is right on the beach--making it ideal for a beach ceremony.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Looking for a SPECIFIC venue - SoFLA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards