June 2014 Weddings
Options

Almost down to 99 days left!!

How is it that the last year flew by so fast? It feels like just yesterday that I signed up on The Knot and my countdown was at 492 days... now I'm at 106 days! I also just booked my first fitting for next weekend... woohoo! It's funny to think that the time is upon us for all the 'little things' and all the stuff that I would say 'oh I can't do that until March' or whenever... now it's here! 

What is everyone up to in wedding world? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Almost down to 99 days left!!

• Options
    Exactly 4 months today for me.  At first, time seemed to crawl. I got so used to having so much time to do everything, I have to keep reminding myself--it's just around the corner!!!
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hit double digits today and realized, "wow, time to get in gear!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe how quickly the time is going by...

Anniversary

• Options
    112 days left for me :) I can't wait to hit double digits.
  • Options
    112 days and counting!
  • Options
    jennscott14jennscott14 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2014
    99 days for me today!! So excited!
  • Options
    Me too!! It's crazy! June 14th is going to get here so fast! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay I'm at 99 days too!

Anniversary

• Options
    I know the feeling too! I started at over 700 days when I joined the knot because of a long engagement and I am super used to going weeks without doing anything wedding related! Now it's like a week or two goes by and my eyes are bugging at the time I have left! 

110 days today! Cannot wait for this long awaited day to arrive!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • Options
    3 months exactly for me today! 92 days! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Not that I'm counting, but

100 Days!
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    100 days is an exciting milestone!!!  The Knot website is telling me it's 79 days for me and apparently people are buying things off my registry which is kind of exciting.  I didn't mean to check it (I want the surprise) but someone mentioned to me that some items were no longer available so I went in to update it and voila!!!.... some things have been marked as purchased.  It's starting to feel very real now that it's getting so close :)
  • Options
    ab6704a said:
    100 days is an exciting milestone!!!  The Knot website is telling me it's 79 days for me and apparently people are buying things off my registry which is kind of exciting.  I didn't mean to check it (I want the surprise) but someone mentioned to me that some items were no longer available so I went in to update it and voila!!!.... some things have been marked as purchased.  It's starting to feel very real now that it's getting so close :)
    Awesome!  We have one thing purchased, our set of 12 pasta plates.  We already have them, so no surprise.  I'll be a checker.  We don't have much on there and if comes to be a problem, I'll want to know.

100 Days!
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I was sort of worn down by my family to set up a bigger registry than I really wanted and we didn't do it that far in advance but things are already starting to become unavailable so I'm sure I'll need to do some updates and remove things.  I'm going to try to refrain from looking too often, but in the end I'm probably going to fall off the wagon and end up being a checker too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards