Wedding Woes

FRRRRRIIIIIDAAAAYYYY!

OMG, I'm so ready for the weekend.  It's been a long week. 

DH didn't come home last night because he had such a long day.  He stayed with SIL.  He was at work from 5am-8:30pm and then back at it this morning at 7am. He's hoping to leave work before 3pm today...the earlier the better. 

Besides getting an estimate for some car damage (from 2+ months ago), IDK what we're doing this weekend.  

What's up for your weekend? 

Re: FRRRRRIIIIIDAAAAYYYY!

• I am going to DIY (that's a verb now, right? :)) a calendar to keep track of our summer.  This one is going to be the busiest we've ever had with Son on two different teams, DD1 on a team, possibly putting DD2 into a dance class (she's still too young to be put into a class with DD1) and all of our regular summer craziness.  I'm going to need all of this organized.  I could just print a simple calendar and write on it, but where's the fun in that?

The older two need baseball cleats and they all need Summer clothes, so I'm planning to pick up a few things this weekend.  If I buy the clothes over the course of several weekends, I won't have a heart attack at buying it all at once.  :)
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

The house cleaners come TODAY! We're going to get the glass for a couple of doors then hit either the mall play place or Chick fil A.  We've never been to cfa so I'm leaning that way.

The kitchen it thisclose to being done.  FIL wants to come back this weekend and finish the small things.  He also wants to bring sMIL and take the kids to a movie.  Sweet deal.  We are still on the hunt for barstools, but aren't even sure where to look anymore.

Sunday 6let has birthday party and we need to buy some more light bulbs.  Woohoo.

Monday my mom is coming over to watch M2 and Max so I can take 6let to kindergarten registration.  I'm going to make a little morning of it and take him somewhere yet to be determined and then to lunch.

• Nothing.  Glorious nothing.  The weather is supposed to be nice so hopefully a bike ride on Saturday.  That's it.
  • edited March 2014

Can't wait to see your finished kitchen, 6. Yay for coming home to a clean house.

I'm going to dinner with a friend tonight, and just playing the rest by ear.

• Not much.  Probably visiting with DH's sisters tonight.  A friend and husband are visiting their family in town and we hope to see them as well but no definite plans yet. 

• 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm chomping to see your kitchen, 6.  I will live vicariously through you because I don't think we'll see a redo for a few years yet.  *rubs hands together*

I don't have many plans.  H works tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get up early tomorrow and and run and maybe run tonight with H too.  I am so excited that the weather is finally turning.  I need any motivation I can get.

H also got our bikes out and I'd love to get out with him.
  • I was supposed to be at work all day, but a float nurse randomly showed up at 8, so I was sent home after being there for two hours! We're spending most of today at the funeral for my husband's friend then we're gonna have Taco Fredag.

• Flying to Delaware to yell at someone for issuing queries when I was all set to call my portion of work clean and ready. At least that's what I feel like doing. Fuck them. Fuck them all hard.
  • I plan to sit on this really great couch cushion where two heating vents blow at once.
  • Flying to Delaware to yell at someone for issuing queries when I was all set to call my portion of work clean and ready. At least that's what I feel like doing. Fuck them. Fuck them all hard.
    For coding and analytical purposes, please specify the method of fucking. If more than one method is used, please split into separate events. Thank you. >;)
    Per the eCRF guidelines, oral and anal fucking appears to be a procedure. Please delete this entry and enter it on the Concomitant Procedures eCRF as this is a procedure associated with the AE of "altered mental status" aka being a huge asshole. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I picture Kuus with a Sheldon face now.

• 6fsn said:
    I suggest you picture me with a deeply frowning face.

• 6fsn said:
    I picture you with a large glass in front of your face and a drunk bunny facedown next you.  ;) 
  • PMeg819 said:

PMeg819 said:

Flying to Delaware to yell at someone for issuing queries when I was all set to call my portion of work clean and ready. At least that's what I feel like doing. Fuck them. Fuck them all hard.

For coding and analytical purposes, please specify the method of fucking. If more than one method is used, please split into separate events. Thank you.

>;)

Per the eCRF guidelines, oral and anal fucking appears to be a procedure. Please delete this entry and enter it on the Concomitant Procedures eCRF as this is a procedure associated with the AE of "altered mental status" aka being a huge asshole. 

Medical Monitor - please confirm if ejaculation was involved. If confirmed, please consider entering as a concomitant medication with the appropriate method of administration.

This has totally made my Friday, btw
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Let me see if I can post from mobile knut today!

Tomorrow is garden stuff and home depot for a few fix it things. DH broke the toilet seat in the front bathroom twisting around to grab a towel while bathing the baby. I have him a moment of crap for it. We may do a community gathering type thing tomorrow night.

Sunday we have nothing planned. Glorious nothing. I have an itch to hit the zoo, so maybe a little zoo time.

My next goal is to get DH on board with a housekeeper asap. He wants one to, but doesn't think we can swing it yet. I don't think we can wait much longer, I am okay with the house being a bit out of normal, but these days versus my one night a week business is making it hard to keep on top of things. I spent the day yesterday doing a deep clean on the floors, which with the picking up, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping x2 was the entire day. Not how I wanted to spend my day off. :-\

• 6fsn said:
    I picture you with a large glass in front of your face and a drunk bunny facedown next you.  ;) 
    We'll put "bunny" in quotes.
    For coding and analytical purposes, please specify the method of fucking. If more than one method is used, please split into separate events. Thank you. >;)
    Medical Monitor - please confirm if ejaculation was involved. If confirmed, please consider entering as a concomitant medication with the appropriate method of administration. This has totally made my Friday, btw

Protocol states that a ejaculate may only be used on the face if less than a teaspoon. Source states subject had a large volume on face. Was this less than a teaspoon? Please clarify. If greater than teaspoon, please remove subject from study immediately and report to the IRB as an "unanticipated event".
  • Tonight, I'm going to a yoga class and dinner with a friend. We were planning to do just dinner and she suggested going to yoga as well. I'm so excited. Her and I used to do yoga all the time, but neither of us make it to class much these days, and definitely not with each other. Dinner is at a local farm to table place that I've never been to, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Tomorrow morning we'll taking kids to the beach, and then we have a housewarming at night. There will be shopping and cleaning in between.

Sunday, breakfast with H's family, shoe shopping for A, and some other errands. A friend from OOT just got engaged and invited us out to World of Beer in the afternoon, but I don't know if we'll have a sitter for that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    PMeg819 said:
    Flying to Delaware to yell at someone for issuing queries when I was all set to call my portion of work clean and ready. At least that's what I feel like doing. Fuck them. Fuck them all hard.
    Medical Monitor - please confirm if ejaculation was involved. If confirmed, please consider entering as a concomitant medication with the appropriate method of administration. This has totally made my Friday, btw

Protocol states that a ejaculate may only be used on the face if less than a teaspoon. Source states subject had a large volume on face. Was this less than a teaspoon? Please clarify. If greater than teaspoon, please remove subject from study immediately and report to the IRB as an "unanticipated event".
    We were told today that we had to take a picture of the patient taking his first dose of study drug and then send it to the sponsor. The IRB approved consent did not have a photo release form, so we were like 'no'.

And queries really get on my ass. A lot of our CTSes are also fond of waiting until the last damn moment and sending out 'critical' eMails telling us to call the patient ASAP because they have a deadline. Um... we don't have time to call the patient. We need a few business days to do all the shit you're asking us to do. We have other patients we're seeing. We can't drop everything on patients who are IN THE CLINIC to deal with your query for your deadline.

I also had a GSK monitor comparing my nursing notes with the pharmacy's notes and made me change my documentation to state that the patient had returned three empty bottles. The patient had been dead for five months. I don't think my nursing note was the end all source for this -- if the pharmacy documented it, that's what they returned, end of story.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards