Texas-San Antonio
Options

Dress Alterations

I need help finding a place to get my dress altered in new braunfels/ San Antonio or even the austin area. Any suggestions? I'm worried about finding a good place to take it to! Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image August 2013 Siggy Challenge- Shoe Inspiration

Re: Dress Alterations

• Options
    I haven't used them, but Sew Chic has good reviews!
  • Options

Hi Texabride14,  Congratulations on your wedding.  My mother is a seamstress here in san antonio. She owns a tailor shop off bacock and huebner.  A lot of people have been binging in their wedding dresses.  She does a superb job lol.  Let me know if you need anymore information.  Her shop is called Lee's Tailoring...........210.558.4886.

Good luck with everything.

• Options
    Van from Bridal Perfect Fit: http://bridalperfectfit.com/
  • Options
    I know this is too late for the OP but I'm posting to keep this thread bumped up for new people who come along. I went to Sew Chic and highly recommend them. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    @AddieL73 How was pricing from Sew Chic?  I'm also looking at Van from Bridal Perfect Fit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • Options
    The pricing was very reasonable. It's been awhile (2nd anniversary is tomorrow!), but I want to say I paid about $250. It had to be hemmed and taken in twice b/c I kept losing weight. They also put in a bustle.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards