Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Rehearsal Dinner - Cape Ann

Hi All - any suggestions for a casual rehearsal dinner venue in the Gloucester area?
thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Cape Ann

• Options
    I don't think you could get a private room, but I love Cape Ann Brewing Company. They have long tables that could work well for a smaller group. Latitude next door is also tasty.
  • Options
    The Village restaurant in Essex :)
  • Options
    I've been looking up the exact same thing. So far I've loved Castle Kreek on the Essex/Ipswich line (used to be Lewis'). Also I think La Trattoria has a few function rooms! Good luck!
  • Options
    LaTrattoria has a back room that you can reserve and doesn't cost anything to rent, a friend of mine had her rehearsal dinner there and ordered pizza, salad, and sodas for everyone. 
  • Options
    gemi17gemi17 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Ive been looking for the same thing. We are having the ceremony at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester. We looked at the Cape Ann Marina Resort. It doesn't look like much but they are redoing the function room. We were almost set to book it, but then my future father in law got ill and cant do stairs and the room on the second floor and there is no elevator. But the room is small. 

But for the rehearsal dinner we are looking at booking a table at Alchemy. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards